Communication and reliable information are included in our guiding principles. Logistics require predictability and stability in an environment with frequent and suddenly changing conditions. By actively communicating with our customers we keep them constantly informed about arrival dates and possible deviations.
Our primary services include:
– Rail transport from paper mills to terminals in continental Europe
– Monitoring and controlling of each transport
– The possibility to book on Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) and the responsibility for any corrective actions
– Departure and arrival notifications
– Customs handling
We also provide sales of return shipments and logistics services, e.g.
– Follow up delivery reliability
– Suggestions for optimizations of terminal structure
– Quality follow-up
We are continuously developing our logistics system to improve the service to our customers. We work with our unique IT-system, S-Flow, to monitor all transports. Our customers are given daily updates on the location and ETA of their freight, enabling us to quickly correct any problems within the transport chain.